3.5IN JEEP SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (2 Door)
Our Series II Jeep JK 3.5" Lift Kit is specifically designed to give the smoothest highway ride while maintaining great off-road performance. Rough Country engineers each component, focusing on meeting and exceeding the OEM standards that set the bar for stock Jeep equipment. Everything from ensuring the angle of your track-bar to maximizing vibration absorption via rubber bushings - we guarantee this kit will give you the best of both worlds. As a matter of fact, if you aren't completely satisfied with your Jeep's handling both on and off the trail just ship the kit back for a FULL REFUND within 60 days.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Factory tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5" - 4.75"
- Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.
- 2012-2015 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft.
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.
YEARS DRIVE MAKE MODEL
2007-2017 4WD Jeep JK Wrangler